Terms of service
Terms of Service
Article 1 (Applicable)
- This agreement shall apply to all relationships related to the use of this service between the user and our company.
- Regarding this service, in addition to this agreement, The Company may make various provisions (hereinafter referred to as individual provisions) such as rules for use. These individual provisions, regardless of their name, shall form part of this Agreement.
- If the provisions of this agreement contradict the provisions of the individual provisions in the preceding paragraph, the provisions of the individual provisions shall prevail unless otherwise specified in the individual provisions.
Article 2 (Registration for Use)
- In this service, the registration applicant agrees to this agreement, applies for usage registration by the method specified by our company, and our company notifies the registration applicant of the approval for this, and the usage registration is completed.
- The Company may not approve the application for usage if The Company judge that the applicant for user registration has the following reasons, and The Company shall not be obliged to disclose the reason.
- When false matters are reported when applying to register for this service;
- When the application is from a person who has violated this agreement;
- In addition, when the Company judges that the user registration is not appropriate;
Article 3 (Sales Contract)
- In this service, the sales contract shall be concluded when the user applies to purchase from the Company, notifies the Company, and the Company has accepted the application. At that point, the ownership of the product shall be transferred to the user when the Company deliver the product to the delivery company.
- It is the responsibility of the guardian to act on the application for the purchase of products by minors.
- The Company may cancel the sales contract set forth in Paragraph 1 of this Article without notifying the user who has concluded the sales contract (hereinafter referred to as the purchaser) in advance if any of the following reasons apply:
- If the purchaser violates this agreement;
- When the product for which you have applied for purchase is out of stock and the subsequent arrival schedule is undecided;
- When the product is damaged, malfunctions, or other defects before it is delivered, is out of stock, and the arrival schedule is undecided;
- When the product cannot be supplied due to discontinuation of production by the manufacturer or supplier;
- When the delivery of the product is not completed due to unknown delivery address or long absence;
- When the Company believes that the relationship of trust between our company and the purchaser has been damaged beyond repair.
- The payment method, delivery method, cancellation method of purchase application, return method, etc. related to this service will be determined separately by the Company.
Article 4 (Price)
- The price of the product is displayed on each product page.
- The displayed product price includes consumption tax.
- The Company reserves the right to change product prices and shipping charges without notice to the user. Even if the product price, shipping fee, or both are changed after the sales contract is concluded, the purchaser shall pay the price at the time of the sales contract conclusion, and the Company will charge the difference to the purchaser or the difference to the purchaser. No refunds will be given.
Article 5 (Payment method)
- Payment can be selected from online payment, credit card, cash on delivery, and bank transfer as determined by the Company.
- The Company may add or delete the payment methods specified in the preceding paragraph.
Article 6 (Product Delivery)
- Goods shall be delivered by the delivery company designated by the Company. The delivery company shall select the product at our discretion in consideration of the size, weight, properties, etc. of the product.
- The purchaser may change the delivery address of the product specified at the time of application for purchase by notifying the Company of the period before the Company starts arranging the shipping of the product. The Company shall not be obliged to respond to the purchaser's request when the purchaser notifies the Company to change the product delivery address after starting the product shipping arrangement, and the purchaser changes the product delivery address at his / her own risk and expense.
- The purchaser may specify that the goods be delivered to a place other than the purchaser's own place of residence. If the purchaser does not receive the item themselves, they must notify the delivery destination or the recipient in advance that the item will be delivered from the Company, or the item may be returned to the Company due to reasons such as a refusal to receive it. The Company will not be responsible for said notification. If the goods are returned to the Company due to refusal of receipt, long absence, or any other reason not under our responsibility, the purchaser shall pay the full cost of the shipping and return shipping charges.
- The delivery period may be longer than the period specified by the Company for the reasons specified in the following items:
- If the item is out of stock;
- When the shipment volume of the manufacturer or supplier or other work volume is large and the product cannot be shipped as scheduled;
- When delivery is delayed due to the circumstances of the delivery company after shipping the product;
Article 7 (Returns and Exchanges)
- As a general rule, the purchaser shall not be able to change the order, cancel, or return or exchange the product for the convenience of the purchaser after the sale is concluded and fulfilled in any of the purchasing situations. However, we will make an exception and accept exchanges if the size of the item does not match. In that case, the customer will be responsible for all shipping costs for returning the product to us and the shipping costs for receiving the exchange. If it is determined that the returned product cannot be sold again due to the condition of the returned product, we will not accept the exchange.
- In the unlikely event that the item received by the purchaser is damaged or incorrect, the details must be notified to the Company within 7 days after the item arrives. The Company will bear all costs such as replacement with a new product only if the Company is contacted within said period and it is recognized that the damage or wrong product of the product is the responsibility of our company. In such a case, the product will be returned by the delivery company designated by the Company.
- Our liability for damages caused to the purchaser due to our negligence shall be within the range of the actual damage amount that should normally occur from the negligent act, and in any case, the price of the product etc. related to the application (Including consumption tax) is the upper limit.
Article 8 (Intellectual Property Rights)
The copyright or other intellectual property rights of product photos and other content (hereinafter referred to as "content") provided by this service belong to our company and legitimate right holders such as content providers, and the user These may not be duplicated, reprinted, modified, or otherwise used for secondary purposes without permission.
Article 9 (Prohibited matters)
The user shall not do the following acts when using this service.
- Acts that violate the law or public order and morals;
- Acts related to criminal acts;
- Acts that infringe copyrights, trademark rights and other intellectual property rights included in this service;
- Acts that destroy or interfere with the functionality of our servers or networks;
- The act of using the information obtained by this service commercially;
- Actions that may interfere with the operation of our services.
- This includes unauthorized access or attempting the following:
- Acts of collecting or accumulating personal information about other users;
- Impersonating another user;
- Acts that directly or indirectly benefit antisocial forces in connection with our services;
- Other acts that the Company deems inappropriate.
Article 10 (Suspension of Provision of this Service, etc.)
- If the Company determines that there is any of the following reasons, the Company may suspend or suspend the provision of all or part of this service without notifying the user in advance:
- When performing maintenance, inspection or updating of the computer system related to this service;
- When it becomes difficult to provide this service due to force majeure (or “act of God”) such as an earthquake, lightning strike, fire, power outage, or natural disaster;
- When the computer or communication line stops due to an accident;
- Also, if the Company determines that the circumstances make it too difficult to provide this service;
- The Company shall not be liable for any benefit or damage suffered by the user or a third party due to the suspension or interruption of the provision of this service, regardless of the reason.
Article 11 (Usage restrictions)
- The Company may restrict the use of all or part of this service to users without prior notice in any of the following cases.
- If the user violates any provision of this Agreement;
- When it turns out that there are falsehoods in the information provided during registration;
- When the credit card notified by the purchaser as a payment method is suspended;
- When there is a default of payment obligations such as fees;
- If there is no response to the contact from the Company for a certain period of time;
- In addition, when the Company judges that the use of this service is not appropriate;
- The Company is not responsible for any damage caused to the user due to the actions taken by the Company based on this article.
Article 12 (Disclaimer of Warranty and Disclaimer)
- The Company cannot guarantee that there are legal defects or misinformation in the Service (safety, reliability, accuracy, completeness, effectiveness, fitness for a particular purpose, security defects, errors and bugs, infringement of rights, etc.)
- The Company is not responsible for any damage caused to the user by this Service. However, if the contract between the Company and the user regarding this service (including this agreement) is a consumer contract stipulated in the Consumer Contract Law, this disclaimer does not apply, but even in this case, the Company may foresee or foresee the occurrence of damages caused by special circumstances among the damages caused to the user due to default or illegal acts due to our negligence (excluding gross negligence).
- The Company is not responsible for any transactions, communications or disputes that occur between you and other users or third parties regarding this service.
Article 13 (Changes in service content, etc.)
The Company shall be able to change the contents of this service or discontinue the provision of this service without notifying the user, and the Company will not be liable for any damage caused to the user by this.
Article 14 (Change of Terms of Service)
The Company may change these Terms at any time without notifying the user if the Company deems it necessary. If you start using this service after changing this agreement, the user will be deemed to have agreed to the changed agreement.
Article 15 (Handling of personal information)
Article 16 (Notification or Contact)
Notifications or communications between the user and the Company shall be made by the method specified by the Company. The Company will consider that the currently registered contact is valid and notify or contact the contact unless the user notifies the Company of the change according to the method specified separately by the Company, and these will be notified or contacted by the user at the time of making a call. It is considered that you have reached.
Article 17 (Prohibition of transfer of rights and obligations)
The user may not assign the status under the usage contract or the rights or obligations based on this agreement to a third party or provide it as collateral without the prior written consent of the Company.
Article 18 (Governing Law / Jurisdiction)
- In interpreting this agreement, Japanese law shall be the governing law. In addition, regarding this service, the application of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods shall be excluded.
- In the event of a dispute regarding this service, the court having jurisdiction over the location of our head office shall be the exclusive agreement jurisdiction court.