About Personal Information
Personal information here means the name, date of birth, telephone number, e-mail address and other descriptions (stated or recorded in documents, drawings or electromagnetic records, or tables using voice, operation or other methods. All matters made) that can identify a specific individual, including those that can be easily collated with other information, thereby identifying a specific individual.
About Acquisition of Personal Information
The Company may ask for personal information such as your name, date of birth, address, telephone number, and email address when you purchase products or use services. In addition, the Company may take pictures and videos necessary for our service to be provided. In addition, it includes customer's personal information made between the customer and our business partners (including e-commerce site operators, payment companies, information providers, advertisement distribution, etc., hereinafter referred to as business partners). The Company may obtain transaction records and payment information from our business partners.
In addition, when using the services of our company or partner companies or browsing pages, information such as the history of pages and advertisements viewed, search keywords, date and time of use, usage method, etc. (hereinafter referred to as history information) and usage of customers Information such as environment (including communication status of the relevant terminal of the communication terminal, various setting information at the time of use), IP address and assigned organization name, cookie information, location information, individual identification information of the terminal (hereinafter, characteristic information) may be obtained.
About Characteristic Information Including Cookie Information
Cookies are a mechanism for making temporary information recorded in the browser of the customer who browses our website. The information recorded by this mechanism is called cookie information. By acquiring this cookie information, the next time you browse the Company will be able to identify your browser.
It is possible to refuse to provide characteristic information including cookie information by setting your browser. However, services that use information that is refused to be provided may not be able to be used normally.
About the Purpose of Using Personal Information
The purpose of using personal information at our company is as follows:
- For delivery of goods and provision of services, etc;
- For after-sales service such as product repair;
- To reply to and respond to inquiries from customers and provide information to customers (via direct message, newsletter emails, etc.);
- To improve the quality of products and services;
- For sales management and processing;
- For other purposes incidental to the above purpose of use;
In addition, the Company may process the acquired information into information that cannot identify individuals and use it for the purpose of totaling sales results and analyzing various data.
The Company has taken the necessary measures in establishing a personal information management system in order to ensure that personal information will not be used for purposes other than the above.
Provision of Personal Information to a Third Party
The Company will not provide or disclose personal information to a third party without consent, except in the following cases:
- When information disclosure is requested by a national institution, etc. based on laws and regulations;
- When it is necessary to protect the life, body or property of a person and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person;
- When providing and disclosing customer's personal information to business partners, business partners, outsourced companies, etc. to the extent necessary in order to provide the products and services desired by the customer;
- When providing history information and characteristic information to an external access analysis service;
- When personal information is provided due to business succession due to merger or other reasons.
Management of Personal Information and Data Processing
The Company strictly stores and manages the personal information of our customers, and necessary steps are taken to maintain and manage the security system in order to prevent unauthorized access, loss, damage, falsification, leakage, etc. of the personal information of third parties.
In particular, regarding the handling of personal information when it is processed by a computer, it is recognized that it has sufficient security when it is recorded on an electronic medium such as a hard disk regardless of whether it is portable or when it is transmitted by communication between computers. Data is encrypted using a method that is widely recognized as being sufficiently secure.
About Regular Review of Personal Information Management System
Disclosure of Personal Information
If you are requested to disclose personal information by yourself, the Company will disclose it without delay only if the Company can confirm that you are the person. However, if the disclosure falls under any of the following, the Company may not disclose all or part of it, and if the Company decides not to disclose it, the Company will notify you to that effect without delay:
- When there is a risk of harming the life, body, property or other rights and interests of the person or a third party;
- When there is a risk of significant hindrance to the proper implementation of our business;
- If you violate the law;
- When the existence or nonexistence of personal information is clarified, the public interest and other interests are harmed, and the illegality is promoted;
About correction, addition or deletion of personal information;
If you wish to correct, add or delete (hereinafter referred to as "correction") because the personal information the Company holds is incorrect information, etc., you may request us to correct the personal information. The Company can make the appropriate corrections.
If the Company receives a request for correction from a customer and determine that it is necessary to respond to the request, the Company will correct the personal information without delay after confirming that the request is made by the customer himself / herself.
Monster Drops Co., Ltd.
Address: 29-113 Tatsumi, Kita-ku, Okayama City, Okayama Prefecture 700-0976
Personal Information Manager
Naoya Hirayama - Monster Drops Co., Ltd.